The 23rd issue of STYLEBY is out this week. It’s the first issue of the years and it’s literally packed (!) with goodies, trends and features for Spring. And not to mention, a beautiful story capturing the trends for the season with Frida G, who also looks smashing on the cover. Don’t forget to grab your issue!
It’s the first week of February and we are kicking it off with some favorite online pieces in store. Happy shopping!
Acne Studios rustic beige jacket, Altuzarra open knit sweater, Acne Studios Skin 5 black jeans, Kimberly McDonald 18 karat gold and diamond cuff, Ancient Greek Sandals eye-ceramic detailed sandals, and crocodile clutch from Jil Sander.
Sunday Treat with Céline.
Had a real hard time resisting these suede wedges… I blame it on Philo.
We are finally getting there – and yes, I am talking about brighter and warmer times. Today is basically the first day here in New York which actually feels nice and pleasant (or maybe I should put it this way, it’s one of those days you don’t have to freeze to death). More or less, it’s springtime in the air which is the reason I want to kick this month off with my February List.
1. Givenchy earrings - These diamond embellished earrings in orange are not actually what I use to go for, but the thing is I just can’t imagine any better accessory collection for this Spring that Givenchy‘s. It’s exactly what I feel for right now, with pieces that doesn’t entirely reflect my personal taste, just in some elements.
2. The LBD & LBT - Balenciaga has, along with British designer J.W. Anderson, a piece in their collection for this season which I wouldn’t mind updating my wardrobe with. The Little Black Dress (I’ve been looking for the perfect ONE for ages), and the Little Black Top, which is more a less a piece that could save you at any occasion.
3. Pleats - One of the biggest trends for this season is pleats. I believe is the perfect style to add to a minimalistic wardrobe. The master of pleats is of course, Issey Miyake, and these trousers from his pleated line is simply beautiful. Wouldn’t mind adding those to my closet nor the more affordable skirt from Mango.
4. TK8 Bench by Carl Hansen & SonCoat - We are looking for interior pieces for the office, everything from vases to furniture. This leather daybed from Hansen & SonCoat would be a beauty to have in our space.
5. Hermès sandals - I have been craving these slip-in leather sandals for ages and I still can’t get them off my mind. They have this subtle yet cool vibe all over them. Hopefully you will see them on my feet this season…
6. Hermès scarf – And since we are speaking of those damn (!) sandals that I want so badly, I also have a hard time resisting this sporty luxurious silk scarf from the very same brand. Their hand printed silk scarves are truly something special.
8. Céline coat - After a long period of time with snow and cold weather I get the bad habit of the need to update my coat closet. A navy coat is still what’s missing.
9. Bottega Veneta - This classic tote with the Italian fashion house timeless woven leather is a piece I wouldn’t mind at all (!) on my shoulder.
10. YSL Majestic Rose perfume – The scent of the seson. Big like for the impressive and elegant package.