It’s December 1st guys! That usually means it’s time for my Monthly List - which basically is me sharing what’s on my mind for the up coming month. But hey, since it’s actually December (can you believe it?! I pretty much can’t), I want to share my Wish List for Christmas instead. And okey, I admit it, I could go on forever and ever but I had to narrow it down. Above I have gathered some pieces I truly want – not only pieces that would be great additions to my wardrobe, but also for my home. What’s on your wish list guys?
1. Saint Laurent black suede boots – Oh lord, I spotted these boots on beautiful Malgosia Bela and now I am hooked. I admit they’re a bit too high, but still so dreamy…
2. Balenciaga beach bag – I never know which bag to wear for the beach. I usually don’t want to use my everyday bag and I need a tote that I can fill with my beach essentials. That’s why this one is a real keeper for all upcoming vacations. From their Resort 2014 collection.
3. Filippa K pleated skirt – Finding a really nice black pleated skirt is harder than you think. This one from Filippa K’s SS14 collection might be the one Ive been looking for.
4. Maison Martin Margiela silk top – I tell you, this one is the ultimate cocktail top for all those dinner parties and late nights out during this season. And to make it even better, it’s on sale…
5. Carlo Scarpa 1940 Incisi vase - The vase of my dreams basically. It is unbelievable beautiful. One of those pieces you just have to have if you see them. Okey, so this one is really rare but well, I can wish at least.
6. Van Cleef & Arpels earrings – If you’ve been real nice, you might be able to get these beautiful and very luxurious earrings for Christmas. They are stunning – I mean, combining pearls and diamonds that’s just perfection- and believe me I would wear these more than often if I had them.
7. Foscarini Lumiere lamp - The lamp that makes my heart skip an extra beat for the moment. I’ve been eyeing this timeless Italian classic for a while now. Maybe, hint hint, it will end up in my Christmas stocking…?
8. Dior pink ‘Schocking’ pumps – I usually don’t wear pink, and especially not light pink pumps. But this pair from Dior, oh, these I couldn’t resist… From their Resort 2014 collection.
9. Saint Laurent necklace – A shimmering gold choker with black diamonds. I would be very happy to have it round my neck. From the SS14 collection.
10. Milo Baughman Club chairs – Modern American mid-century chairs from Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin - with chrome-plated steel frames and tufted cushions – wouldn’t ask for anything more in a chair.