The sales has already begun and we’re more than excited. It’s quite early though, but hey, we don’t mind it at all! That is why we’ve gathered the ten best pieces to catch while their still on sale. Honestly, we’ve all been such a “sales rookies” right? It’s the heat of the moment (since it’s soo much discount everywhere, right? Let’s blame it on that…), and then when you get home you asked yourself: Why on earth did I get that? Well, that is why we took some time to search the field for you guys, so your next sale purchase will be something you truly can wear and tear. More or less – an investment for your wardrobe.
1. A peacoat: It never gets old and it’s such a timeless piece that you can wear in between season. Michael by Michael Kors navy peacoat jacket with gold buttons, -30% off.
2. Black ankle boots: One of the best pieces to invest in for your shoe wardrobe. It highlights any outfit in a second. Saint Laurent buckle leather boots, -40% off.
3. Leopard blouse: It doesn’t necessary have to be a blouse, but a leopard print that is a beautiful leopard print is always worth going for. Saint Laurent ruffled leopard silk-print blouse, -40% off.
4. A black duffle bag: If there is one thing you need when it comes to bags, it’s a black timeless pieces that you could love as much as you tear it everyday. Saint Laurent black leather duffle bag, -30% off.
5. Cashmere with a twist: We love a good cashmere. But we even love it more if it comes with a twist – a special something that makes our other cashmere jumpers dull. J.W Anderson sweater, -40% off.
6. A edgy blazer: How many times haven’t you wished you had something like this in your wardrobe? A blazer that is structured but yet timeless in it’s cut, is exactly what to look for. Haider Ackermann silk-blend jacquard blazer, -30% off.
7. The contrasting shirt: Yes, it might not be the most obvious piece, but this one will do wonders for your everyday wardrobe. Classic and timeless, this shirt will go perfect with your black, grey, white and blue denim jeans, as well as tuxedo pants. Vanessa Bruno cotton chambray shirt, -30% off.
8. Denim jeans: We don’t even have to explain ourselves here. Straight leg denim jeans as it’s best. Victoria Beckham Denim jeans, -30% off.
9. A leather skirt: Leather pieces are always a good idea to go for when it’s sale. Basically, because they are so much more expensive otherwise and then you get a so much better price – also – leather never goes out of style. Alexander Wang leather skirt with asymmetric zip, -40% off.
10. A pair of mules: The mules will stick around, that’s for sure. We’ve spotted them in so many collections for next season that we can’t even name them all. A trend – or not a trend – this is a pair of heels that we love and would wear even if they wouldn’t be the hottest pair of the season. Alexander Wang nubuck mules, -30% off.