Well, it’s November 1st and it’s time for my Monthly List. November is the time of year I feel like I’m in between seasons. I crave all the new spring pieces, but in the same time I just want to cosy up in my knitted pullovers and coats.
1. Altuzarra spring 2014 - Give me fringes! We’ll see a lot of fringes for next season but no one will do it as sexy as Altuzarra.
2. Manolo Blahnik braided slingbacks - Slingback pumps with a twist. Love the braided front.
3. Craig McDean Coffee Table Book - The previous Interview Magazine editor’s work between 1993-2005 captured in a book.
4. Gerrit Thomas Rietveld zig zag chair - I love his early work with the ‘Red Blue Chair’, but if it’s something I would love to have at home it would be these wooden chairs.
5. The Row denim jeans - I like the fact that they’re straight denims, not crop nor skinny. That’s what I’ll be looking for this month.
6. Saint Laurent clutch - I know, it’s their SS14 collection… That doesn’t stop me from dreaming of this vertical beauty.
7. Geraldine Carfield earrings – I’ve been looking for earrings lately, but I can’t make up my mind of what I want. Something discrete but luxurious, just like these from Geraldine Carfield.
8. Vacation – Oh, yes the usual “dreaming of vacation”-mood use to sneak in when November begins. I am dreaming of architectural heaven in Brazil.
9. Hermès striped blanket - And for my vacation I wouldn’t mind this blanket. Perfect for traveling and lazy days at the beach.
10. Alexander McQueen pearl embellished tunic – Absolutely love pearls for the moment. Especially in the way McQueen show pearls for this season.
11. Björk & Berries Skin care – This Swedish eco-luxury brand is my new favorite. Their ‘White Forest’ hand wash and body creme smells like home!
12. Altuzarra leather turtleneck – I live in my knitted turtlenecks for the moment, but I haven’t got one in leather (yet). This one is a stunner (not for my wallet though…).