It is already October, and I haven’t even realized it was September (!). It feels like it was yesterday I posted my September list for you guys. Anyway since it’s the first day of the month, I would like to share my monthly list. Simply some pieces that I would love have hanging in my closet…
1. Proenza Schouler jacket - This boxy jacket has been on my mind for ages! I am not so sure how I will survive this season without it…
2. Alexander Wang dress – The perfect dress for a-night-on-the-town and I love those spaghetti straps. I would pair this one with a blazer.
3. Saint Laurent necklace – Evening inspiration as it’s best from the SS14 Saint Laurent collection.
4. Tibi skirt - This skirt is actually hanging in my closet.
6. Estee Lauder nail polish – For topping of the ‘Tibi skirt look‘ I do it best with red finger tips.
7. Alexander Wang longsleeve - Ribbed basics are basically the only thing I am looking for a the moment.
8. Balenciaga clutch – This beauty almost, only almost, went home with me a while ago…
9. Tia Cibani top – This champagne colored top is actually hanging in my closet and I’ve been wearing it a lot (like three nights a row…). I love the fact that is has dropped shoulders – makes it so much interesting.
10. Victoria Beckham trousers – Looking for a pair of trousers with cuffed details and these from Mrs. Beckham are not so bad (only the price…).
11. Saint Laurent trousers – Oh, wouldn’t mind these either. Black, sleek and slightly cropped that’s my melody.
12. Alexander Wang mules - Spotted these pony hair heels from Wang and now I am hooked… Damn it!