In the latest issue of STYLEBY magazine the editorial staff shares our beauty routines. I have tons of them. Or not really. But I will share them with you as often as I can. Here are five of them. If you like to see more, get a copy of STYLEBY #19, in store now!
- Pre cleanser / Dermalogica – Before I wash my face in the evening I use this oil. I never feel so clean as I do, after starting my cleaning with this product.
- Mascara / Iconic by Dior – I’ve been using this mascara for years. I want my lashes to look as natural as possible. And for me this is the perfect every day mascara.
- Face mist / Caudalie – To fresh up I mist my face with Caudalie during long days at the office. You’ll always find Caudalie on my desk.
- Perfume / Carnal flower, Frederic Malle – For the moment it’s only one perfume for me for daytime and it’s Carnal Flower by Frederic Malle. Very unisex in one way, which I always prefer. It might sound silly but my perfume has to give me pondus during the day.
- Sun screen / Kiehls - I use 50spf all year, every day. To be able to do that I need a very light product that I can use with my day cream. So far I haven’t found any better then this on from Kiehls.